Tuesday, September 21

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory

Book sneeze sent me another book!   This one is just lovely too!  It has glorious full color pages of star scapes with Biblical and Christian minded quotes.  This is not a challenging book, it is instead a feel good book.

Personally I think the book is lovely.  It isn't one to push you into new thoughts or concepts and the pictures are so pretty.  It is perfect for a coffee table, so I would recommend it as a gift at a house warming.  It isn't bound by one doctrine or another, from what I can see, so it would be a good gift to many different denominations.  

(Oh and if you want to receive and review Christian books for free on your blog check Book Sneeze out!  I love the fact that they want you to be completely honest about what you think too!)

No comments: