Wednesday, October 6

that boring catch up post...

Well there is lots of news really. 

We are having fall break so N is home lots this month.  The teacher and I have been discussing her progress and it has pretty much been decided that she will be in kindergarten next year as well.  This is good, she is already "behind" because I guess kindergarteners are supposed to know simple addition and subtraction by the time they enter school... who knew.

G is being a total 2 year old and a total boy.  We are having potty training issues.  completely not willing to use that thing.  We have been working on it, on and off doe over 6 months... needless to say I am peeved that potty training hasn't panned out, but that is because I am tired of washing 2 kids diapers...

J is just being small and cuddly... way too cuddly...  We had a doctors appointment (and got shots... hence the cuddly I don't feel well baby...) on Monday and they think he has failure to thrive.  He is below the 1 percentile in weight and length.   They are going to a non invasive bone density test with x-rays to see what is up.  I am kinda freaked out about this because... well... I have never heard of this stuff before and with all the weird DNA related not fun stuff on my side of the family... well I might be jumping the gun...

As for me I am attempting to get a jewelry class started at Ben Franklin Crafts.   Might be able to get some money, which would be nice.

1 comment:

KK said...

Wow, doll, that sounds like a lot on your plate! I'm glad that N and G are doing so well--I miss those little ones and I still need to meet little J! Speaking of J... he is below the 1st percentile for height and weight? That seems extremely small--I'm glad you're looking into it. I love you and C so much, and am so glad that you are my family!

<3 KK