Thursday, September 18

Getting busy!

I have been rather busy lately, mostly trying to distract my self from hubby being gone for training this month. I have Bible study on Thursday and MOPS every other Tuesday. We also try and get out of the house everyday either with shopping, swimming, or playing on the playground. I am starting to think I need to get a different type of sling for little G because flops wildly when I try to pick up N.

I am also getting caught up on CSI: Miami while knitting X-mas gifts. I love this show and missed the last 2 seasons due to no TV or cable.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

You definitely sound busy, it must be had with two small ones and your husband away.

I need to start my Christmas knitting, last year it was December before I really started, and it wasn't fun.