Wednesday, February 4

25 things

Well I was tagged on facebook so I thought I would post it here and link to it!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people (or more) to be tagged (It was 25 but that is just crazy!). You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. It is a possible goal to own a farm someday or a restaurant.

2. yes it will have sheep/alpaca on it... and maybe a rabbit or 2.

3. I will be naming one of those rabbits Bun bun (Sluggy Freelance).

4. I can knit or crochet in the dark and not make any mistakes...

5. I used to knit and crochet in class and when I did I got better grades...

6. I am moving to Hawaii and we will be there at least 3 years.

7. We are working on getting a 5 bedroom (one main bedroom, 2 for the kids, one office for hubby (I am NOT dealing with his 100 plus medical school books all over the house anymore.) and one craft/guest bedroom) house so that we can have friends/family for an extended stay...

8. I really love being a mother. Even when it is exasperating, it is a dream come true.

9. I haven't gone to a movie in a theater in 3 years

10. I still am very "Natural" and seem to be leaning more that way. (Meaning I prefer natural fibers, don't wear makeup, perfume, shampoo, conditioner or deodorant.. though I do use the crystal... and seem to be doing a lot of green things like cloth diapering.)

11. I am very happy that Hubby is going into Family Med. This means that he will have more time at home and be able to actually see his kids as they grow up. (though I suspect I would have been happy with whatever he decided to go into.)

12. I REALLY miss my spinning wheel.

13. We will be "homeless" for 2 months while moving.

14. I really miss having cats, or just one cat. Hubby wants a dog though.

15. I am not a Democrat.

16. I am not a Republican.

17. I have not knit something for myself in full year... though I have made 12 + knitted objects...

18. I have a flickr account... I only use it for knitting/crochet and craft stuff...

19. I really love sock yarn... but don't like knitting socks... (so why did I make sock blockers?)

20. the title of my blog comes from the 3 things that keep me sane when EVERYTHING in my life seems h3ll bent on making me insane...

21. We have only one car right now...

22. Nap time is my favorite time of the day.

23. I am hoping to get a knitting pattern published in Knitty this summer.

24. I am not all that worried about the economy. Mostly because God is in control.

25. Unlike most people I derive pleasure from not spending money and saving it instead of getting something for it.

Tag:
Aunt Kathy
ElleCupcake
Tissuepaper
Little Red
Joana

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ok then, I now need to think of 25 things... it might not be today but I will get that on the blog this week or weekend. I am thinking the weekend when I have a little more time...

PS can I come visit it Hawaii???

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

hahaha! So I just have to share with you... Your number 3 made me laugh and here is why... just this morning as my boyfriend and I were walking into the university he was telling me about the story he had to read for english class... His story was about the rabbit named bun bun.... so i surely hope that your bun bun doesn't die in a tragic way like in the story! haha... Have a lovely day!! :D